PLEASE NOTE: CSR offer is ending this Friday, August 25thThe Capital Shield Rebate offer is intended to allow a limited number of clients to test our CGM Managed Service. To this end it's been successful, but will no longer available after close-of-business this week. This does not in any way affect any clients who've already registered. To all who wish to take advantage, please ensure your account-opening application is submitted this week.
Whether the client is considering investing in a managed/auto service, trading for themselves - or perhaps a combination of both - Investor Unity's 'Capital-Shield Rebate' provides a way to get started with absolute maximum confidence and peace-of-mind.
While extremely unique, the concept is very simple:
Rather than focus too much upon demos and other time-wasting hypotheticals, we simply offer the opportunity to start with a nominal minimum deposit of $1,000 - which is completely covered (100%) for a full 90 days of real trading; with no minimum time commitment.
Capital Under Protection:
THE CLIENT'S 100%
Funds withdrawable, at any stage:
There are absolutely no lock-in periods, nasty catches, nor high hoops to jump through.
Some basic rules apply:
- This offer is provided on a strictly-limited intake basis
- A new account (new client) must be opened with our preferred broker (a listed, ASIC-regulated firm; one of the world's largest and oldest)
- A deposit of $1,000 (AUD/equivalent) activates your service
- Funds can be withdrawn at any stage, without restriction
- Before any rebate is claimable, at least 10 trades must be completed
- Only trades provided by Investor Unity are covered; no-one else's
- Self-directed clients don't have to trade all recommendations, but;
- Any trades taken must follow our entry/exit (price) instructions
- Self-directed clients must risk no more than 3% of their account on a single trade (set automatically, for auto-trader clients)
- It is currently open only to residents of Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong (other countries at IU's discretion)
It really is that simple.
At the end of the loss-protection period (if not before), you can simply decide where you wish to go from there.
Your choices will include:
- Continue with signal-trading (self-directed clients) and education
- Invest in a fully managed service
- Take your profits and no longer continue
- Have your net loss rebated, and no longer continue
We must stress that this offer is strictly limited.
If you consider the above rules fair and reasonable, please do begin by establishing your account, in order to ensure you're part of the limited intake.