Streamlined Fully Managed services
Enhanced through quality-focussed analysis & education
Investor Unity Clients prioritise:
From account structures & partnering brokers – to macro & micro market risk management – protection against large losses is first and foremost at all times:
- No high-frequency/algorithmic trading is engaged in
- Funds remain in your account, not ours, in a top-tier Australian/global bank
- Itself holding all necessary ASIC regulations, Investor Unity partners only with the very largest, most well-established and reputable Australian/global brokerage firms
- Investor Unity is authorised only to place orders on your investment/trading account; with funds accessible to you only
- Only the world’s largest and most liquid markets are focussed upon, ensuring the highest possible level of risk-management-precision through liquidity and gapping risk mitigation
- Typical/standard risk per market position is just ~1% of total account balance
- Market-risk-percentage levels can be tailored and adjusted, for clients who are more conservative (or aggressive)
Due to the fully separate account structure, Investor Unity clients at all times have:
- Unrestricted online access to account funds
- Online transfers to nominated cash accounts are typically processed within 24 hours
- Unbeatable levels of transparency, with;
- 24/7 live/real-time/instant viewing of all current and historical market positions
- Desktop/PC and mobile/tablet platforms; including live-market charts and data (at no charge)
- Daily activity statements emailed; with custom, detailed statement reports available online
- Direct phone/email communication with the Investor Unity trading desk and strategy manager
Beyond pure returns, Investor Unity clients seek maximum consistency and longevity through careful aversion of all unnecessary risk.
Our overall approach is a conservative and defensive one, with high-risk events and periods of exceptional potential volatility simply avoided. Unlike traditional managed funds, IU is not averse to simply staying out of the market, in cash, during times of unfavourable levels of uncertainty (i.e. risk vs reward).
Standard risk-settings see just ~1% account-risk allocation, per trade, to only the world’s largest (with liquidity ensuring better risk-management potential) markets. Nonetheless, some clients prefer either a more aggressive or (in some cases) an even more conservative approach.
As such, a key and very unique benefit of our Managed Service is its adjustable risk settings; meaning that clients can not just tailor to their risk-preferences, upon joining the service, but they can also have us adjust it for them – at any stage – as simply as by calling or sending an email.
A detailed performance-report calculator can be found in the (free) Member’s site. This allows for historical performance calculations, based upon initial-deposit-size and desired risk setting.